The profession of engineering technologist requires a specialized higher education. An equally important item on your resume is a description of the responsibilities and professional skills you have acquired in previous jobs.
Here you can indicate that you have basic skills in this profession, for example: you know special equipment, have repair skills, skills of calculating production capacities, making plans of equipment placement, developing technical norms, technological standards, instructions, methods of technical control, etc. It is necessary to show that you have huge experience in development and implementation of technological processes.
The skill of work with people who are involved in the working process is also important. Correct and correct task setting is one of the most important skills of a process engineer. Personal qualities include: mathematical ability, analytical thinking, assiduity, discipline, responsibility and, of course, good memory.
General rules for writing a resume are the same for most professions, but there are many nuances that distinguish the announcement of a creative person from a technical specialist.
The main purpose of a process engineer resume – to interest the employer, to provide him with maximum information about yourself in a concentrated form. It should be remembered that the resume is usually reviewed by two people:
- First, the HR manager reads in detail, who is interested in the level of education, work experience and the design of the document (literacy, completeness);
- The manager quickly reviews the skills and duties performed.
If the recruiter is interested in the applicant after the first reading, the resume will be examined in more detail.
Given that any word can influence a decision, the information should be chosen as responsibly as possible.
The resume should reflect the information about the desired position, the education received, the skills. A separate document should be prepared for each job. For a visual introduction, attach your photo to the application form, which will illustrate your professional attitude.
Work experience in the resume of a process engineer
The “work experience” section lists the most significant jobs in your specialty.
There is no need to rewrite your entire employment history if it is not relevant to your chosen profession.
As a rule, an employer is interested in the last 5-10 years of work.
This section also lists the duties with which the technologist has dealt. It is not necessary to rewrite the entire job description. Get learn more information liangzhongmiye Read more about Mywikinews
It is enough to select from the list the most important duties that will meet the requirements of the new employer.
Regardless of whether you are compiling a resume of a mechanical or bakery engineer technologist, the following areas should be noted in the questionnaire:
- participation in the production process, independent performance of basic operations;
- ability to draw up technological documentation (technical and technological charts, calculation charts, specifications, instructions, product quality charts);
- development of technical equipment of production shops, organization of workplaces and loading of equipment;
- work on scheduling, calculation of cost standards and efficiency of technological processes;
- Product quality control, analysis of causes of defects and ways to eliminate them;
- participation in the development and preparation of passports for products for licenses, certificates and patents.
- It should be remembered that during the interview, the future manager will ask questions to check the actual skills. Therefore, put in the document only those duties that you actually performed.