Are you a fan of Madhuri Dixit? If yes, then you should know this info about her. Here, I am going to tell you all the things that you need to know about her. Like her early life, education, family, career, and some unknown facts about her.
Madhuri Dixit was born in Mumbai, India, on 15th May 1967 to Shankar and Snehlata Dixit. She has two sisters and one brother. However, she started attending dance classes as a little girl. She studied at Divine Child High School and later at the Mumbai University. Though she initially trained to be a microbiologist, she later chose to pursue a career as a Kathak dancer instead. Visit here listinside.com
Madhuri Dixit made her acting debut with a role in the film ‘Abodh.’ Though the film didn’t perform well, she was praised for her performance. She appeared in many other unsuccessful films over the next few years, such as ‘Swati,’ ‘Hifazat,’ ‘Uttar Dakshin,’ and ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi.’
She started drawing attention after she played the female lead in the 1988 action romantic film ‘Tezaab,’ in which she starred alongside Anil Kapoor. The film earned critical acclaim and won multiple awards. It also earned Dixit her first nomination for the ‘Filmfare Award’ in the category of ‘Best Actress.’
Touch here medianewsfire.com
In 1989, Dixit appeared in the film ‘Ram Lakhan’ which was directed by Subhash Ghai. It starred well-known actors, such as Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff, Raakhee, and Amrish Puri. The same year, she starred alongside Mithun Chakravorty in the film ‘Prem Pratigya,’ which was a commercial failure. However, her performance was appreciated and earned her a second nomination for the Filmfare Award. She appeared in two other successful films the same year, ‘Tridev’ and ‘Parinda.’
Touch here myboxbusiness.com
- Prahaar: The Final Attack
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!
- Dil To Pagal Hai
- Khal Nayak
- Dedh Ishqiya
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Unknown Facts about Madhuri Dixit
These are some unknown facts about Madhuri Dixit: Get more information tvgosat.com
- Madhuri Dixit started learning dance at the age of 3 and received many awards for her Kathak dance in her younger days.
- Surprising, Madhuri was paid more fees than Salman Khan (approx. 3 Crore) for the film Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994).
- She is the only Bollywood actress to have been nominated 13 times for the Filmfare Best Actress Award.
- Is Madhuri Dixit addicted to smoking? : No
- Is Madhuri Dixit alcoholic? : No
- She was born to a Brahmin-Marathi family.
- She initiated to learn dance when she was only three years old and received numerous awards for her Kathak hop.
- Although she was a famous model across India prior to arriving in Bollywood, it took her more than eight years to get a major breakthrough in the form of the movie Tezaab.Learn more information mixitem.com
- Her song titled “Ek Do Teen” was a total epic and is still considered amongst the classics of Bollywood.
These are the facts and info that you need about your favorite Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit.
Tainiomania movies offering high quality movie streaming experiences.