Are you a fan of Priyanka Chopra Jonas? If yes, then you should know this info about her. Here, I am going to tell you all the things that you need to know about her. Like her early life, education, family, career, and some unknown facts about her.
Priyanka Chopra, also known as desi girl, was born on 18 July 1982 in Jamshedpur, Bihar, present-day Jharkhand. However, due to her parents’ occupations, the family relocated to a number of places in India, including Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Ambala, Bareilly, and Pune. Among the schools she attended were La Martiniere Girls’ School in Lucknow and completed her graduation from St. Maria Goretti College in Bareilly.
Now, according to Chopra, in an interview published in Daily News and Analysis, traveling regularly and changing school is a means of a new experience and a way to discover India’s multicultural society, and she has always welcomed it. She maintains strong connections and considers Bareilly her hometown. She is married to Nick Jones.
Priyanka Chopra made her first acting debut with the Bollywood movie Andaaz. Her co-stars in the film were Miss Universe Lara Dutta and Akshay Kumar. Priyanka Chopra received two awards for this movie. Her subsequent movie Aitraaz was not a megahit, but she was highly admired for her negative character in the movie. For the movie Hero, she received Star Dust Award 2003 in the nominations for New Female Actress in supporting role.
The film Krish is the most popular film of Priyanka’s career. She has been coupled opposite Hrithik Roshan in this movie, playing the character of a superhero. Priyanka has also appeared with the most popular Bollywood heroes like Salman Khan in Salaam-E-Ishq and Shahrukh Khan in the movie Don.
Priyanka Chopra was also nominated as the sexiest Woman of Asia for the year 2006 in Eastern Eye. This renowned Bollywood actress has also been the brand ambassador of a few greatly reputed brands such as Garnier, TAG Heuer, Pepsi, Nestlé, Nokia, and more.
- Seven Khoon Maaf
- Mary Kom
- Dil dhadakne do
- Pyaar impossible!
- Anjaana Anjani
Unknown Facts about Priyanka Chopra Jonas
These are some unknown facts about Priyanka Chopra Jonas:
- Priyanka Chopra was born in a family of doctors, as her father and mother were physicians in the Indian Army.
- Owing to regular transfers of her parents, Priyanka settled in a number of places such as Lucknow, Bareilly, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Mumbai, Ambala, and the USA.click here for more : sportstimesdaily
- Once completing her high school education, she took part in a local beauty competition titled May Queen, which she ultimately won.
- She won the Femina Miss India contest in 2000 at 18 years of age.
- A number of individuals believe that Priyanka made her acting debut with the movie “The Hero – Love Story of A Spy,” but in reality, she made her first acting debut with a Tamil movie titled Thamizhan.
These are the facts and info that you need about your favorite Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas.
Visit here : newsdailypaper